Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Update on Katie with Images and Few Words
Hi all,
Below are a few photos of Katie and the family around Christmas. I hope you all had a good holiday. We sure did!
Have a wonderful 2011, and enjoy the photos below.
John

Stockings at 9am! She slept in Christmas morning. Perhaps our last one until the teen years. :)
Best picture of the year. Thanks Peter.
Below are a few photos of Katie and the family around Christmas. I hope you all had a good holiday. We sure did!
Have a wonderful 2011, and enjoy the photos below.
John
Best picture of the year. Thanks Peter.
Comments:
<< Home
So, where'd you get this serious, mutant genious kid? Clearly an artist, baker, or adventurer in the making!
Gosh she looks so grown up already and such a perfect mix of both of you. What a little smart Artist she is and funny too! Glad you are doing well and it looks you are very blessed too! Guess where I am working again???? Yup, parttime at SMU. :-)
Hugs from the Mueller Gang.
Dagmar
Post a Comment
Hugs from the Mueller Gang.
Dagmar
<< Home
