Friday, May 28, 2010

 

Katie Update - Just Finished First Year of Playschool

Hi All,

I hope this finds you well, and enjoying life, family, and friends. We are doing well, and the colds/flu are all done for now anyway.

Katie is doing very well indeed. She has a massive vocabulary, and lots of stories going on all day long. She has a vivid imagination, and uses it whenever she's awake. Sleeping is going well, and we are getting more sleep than ever! Well, more than ever for the past 4 years, anyway.

She just finished her first year of Multnomah Playschool. It was *very* good for her, and she is socializing better and better. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with her every day, all day this summer, but I'm sure we'll manage.

The pictures below tell more of where she is, so I'll let them tell.

Have a great weekend.

Happily,
John

Gumby and Pokey at the mercy of very active role playing


She looks much more grown up that this time last year


Excited about bubble mix



A rare sighting of Katesquatch


Inside the classroom with bionic scissors. See the smoke?



Cake time!



You called?


Contemplating her first degree! (Joke)

Comments:
Wow, terrific pics! And great news that all is going so well - especially the sleeping part... if sleep is good, it's all good.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?