Monday, March 29, 2010
Hi All,
I hope this finds you all well.
Karen, Katie and I have been sick in different stages for the last 3 weeks or so. Yuk! The worst is over, I think.
Katie has started running and jumping quite a bit more recently. She is also quick to climb on anything she can find. She is still a bit behind physically, but the PT and shoe inserts we have been using over the past 2 years are having their desired effect, and her arches are starting to form. Yeah!
Below are a couple of pics and videos of Katie we've taken lately. She is a cutie! Please let me know if you wish to be taken off this list.
Have a great rest of the week, and weekend.
John, Karen, and Katie



I hope this finds you all well.
Karen, Katie and I have been sick in different stages for the last 3 weeks or so. Yuk! The worst is over, I think.
Katie has started running and jumping quite a bit more recently. She is also quick to climb on anything she can find. She is still a bit behind physically, but the PT and shoe inserts we have been using over the past 2 years are having their desired effect, and her arches are starting to form. Yeah!
Below are a couple of pics and videos of Katie we've taken lately. She is a cutie! Please let me know if you wish to be taken off this list.
Have a great rest of the week, and weekend.
John, Karen, and Katie

