Monday, June 22, 2009

 

Update from the Wartons in Portland

Hi all,

I hope this finds you well. Karen, Katie and I are swell here in Portland. Like everyone else, a bit crazy, but getting along. Below are a few pictures of stuff we've been doing; gardening, a trip to Crystal Springs, and having fun with Katie. Enjoy!

John


Our (little) garden with a look at our dear (little) one

The family at Crystal Springs for our annual Mother's Day visit







I was proud of this shot. I set the timer on the camera, and ran about 50 feet around the edge of the pond to get in the picture!

Katie and Karen at the Rose Parade...

Just messing around the yard...

...and the local church...

...and her lip! She's got "The Lip"

Boy, does Katie like ice cream!



Katie the artist at work. She is holding a mirror, and viewing her work from many angles.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?