Sunday, June 01, 2008

 

Almost a year later, but still here!

Hi all,

It has been a long time since my last post, and I apologize for the silence. Now that I am not working 4 jobs, I have time to post. Katie is *awesome*, as are we. She is almost 2 years old, and cute as a button. Enough with the words, bring on the pictures!

Hope this finds you well.

John


Katie learns to gurgle, and still giggles. I'm sure I'll regret this teaching moment...





Other pictures of our amazing daughter...


Katie hungry enough to eat her bib! Check out the hair!

A true Northwesterner- she loves the beach!





Karen took this next series all in one session...






A little Jerry Lee Lewis...




Katie tries to contact the Enterprise






See you sooner next time...





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?